Wizkid Reacts To Samklef’s Claims That Fame Got Into His Head, See His Reply

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid Reacts To Samklef’s Claims That Fame Got Into His Head, See His Reply

Samklef said Wizkid allowed fame got into his and and he doesn’t like him as a person… Samklef and Wizkid used to work together when Wizkid was emerging and 36NG Fam has spotted Wizkid a couple of times at Samklef studio in Ogba, Lagos.
[ads4]
Wizkid in his response however says he got nothing but love for Samklef… He tweeted…

In Life u meet some people u love as much as u love ur blood..I have nothing but Love for Samklef.
— Wizkid Ayo Balogun (@wizkidayo) October 13, 2014

I have nothing to say about the mean things he said about me…(he was just in my house 2weeks ago) wow..U learn everyday.

I pray God continues to bless him and his family. Amen. Jah Bless.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 5 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 7 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 9 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 12 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail