You Can Now Exchange Your Old Phone For A Brand New One of Your Choice

Forum 7 years ago

You Can Now Exchange Your Old Phone For A Brand New One of Your Choice

Where are the tech lovers? I mean those people who always change smartphones like Tshirt…

How will you feel if you are told you can exchange your Infinix hot note or Samsung Galaxy S3 for iPhone or iPad. How will your Joy be if you are told you can exchange your infected, defected, buffeted and abandon Nokia phones for a brand new Nokia Lumia? I guess you’ll feel so exceptionally good.

Well, Slot in Partnership with Matrix owned certified Nig Ltd is given you the opportunity to exchange your old phones for a brand new one of your choice. Be it Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy, iPhone or Nokia Lumia.

How Can I Exchange My Old Phone With a New One?

Just walk into any Slot outlet closer to your location and switch your phone, you’ll only be ask to pay the price difference. Nothing much!

What if It’s a Stolen Phone?
Well, according to Slot director, it is advisable you register your phone at www.stolenphone.org so that it will prevent someone from switching a stolen phone toa new one. So if your phone has been stolen before, just login to that site and register it.

The Slot staffs will verify it if its stolen or not before given you a new device of your choice.

Regardless of where you buy your smartphone, so long you are willing to exchange it for a new one, Slot in partnership with Matrix will change it for you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 4 hours ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 15 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 15 hours ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor